Do you dread the TOEFL Independent Speaking question?
Let us guess:
- You think that the TOEFL Independent Speaking question is no different than any other TOEFL Speaking question, so you keep practising them all together, and yet, your Speaking section score is never as high as you need it to be;
- You have taken the Official TOEFL exam more times than you can remember, and you still don’t have the required Speaking score;
- You have seen all the templates and heard all the sample answers available online and offline;
- You have taken TOEFL preparation courses, or had a private tutor, but none of it helped;
- You’ve been practising Independent Speaking questions with peers, but their English is not much better than yours;
- You have managed to find a native English speaker, maybe even an ESL teacher to practise with, but s/he doesn’t specialize in test preparation, or has little experience in it;
- When you hear other people answer Independent Speaking questions, you think to yourself: ‘That seems so easy for them!”;
- But, when it’s your turn, you freeze, and can’t think of a single thing to say;
- You can answer familiar TOEFL Independent Speaking questions, but, you are stunned by the unexpected ones;
- On top of the problems with the content, the strict timing makes you even more anxious….
If any, or all of the above sounds familiar, it might be time to try something else – our
TOEFL Independent Speaking Workshop
- We apply proven TOEFL Speaking practice methods, developed over more than a decade of teaching TOEFL preparation courses;
- We practice with 100+ realistic TOEFL Independent Speaking questions, which include the ones, recently introduced to the Official TOEFL exam;
- A lot of our questions are new to you – you wouldn’t have seen them before, even if you have already covered a lot of practice materials;
- The groups are limited to 6 participants per workshop; that way everyone gets exposed to a lot of questions;
- Every participant has the opportunity to answer a number of questions and offer peer feedback to other participants;
- In addition to hands-on, timed practice in answering the questions, participants also learn to analyze their own and their peers’ answers:
- Our experienced TOEFL preparation specialist is always there to provide professional feedback, correction, evaluation and advice;
- Most importantly, we nurture the atmosphere of mutual respect – we judge nobody and help everybody in the group.
If you would like to join one or more of our TOEFL Independent Speaking Workshops, follow the link below: